Our 100% Rag paper is entirely cotton rag. It consists of…
- cotton linters or cotton from used clothes as the primary source material.
- rag paper is superior in both strength and durability to other material based paper.
- uses for 100% rag paper are bank notes, fine writing papers, higher quality art papers.
- we also make "blue jean" paper from old, used jean pants. It is a very soft, light blue paper.
- Our paper typically falls between .18 to .28 caliper (Commercial 40 to 72lb. text weights). Specific weights can be made at an extra expense.